Autodesk AutoCAD Plant3D 2012 SP1 32bit & 64bit
Languages: english, russian
Design, model, and document process plants with AutoCAD Plant 3D software. Built on the familiar AutoCAD software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers.
About Autodesk, Inc.
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that focuses on 2D and 3D design software for use in architecture, engineering and building construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment. Autodesk was founded in 1982 by John Walker, a coauthor of early versions of the company's flagship CAD software product AutoCAD, and twelve others. It is headquartered in San Rafael, California.
Autodesk became best-known for its flagship computer-aided design software AutoCAD. In addition to AutoCAD, Autodesk develops Digital Prototyping solutions to visualize, simulate, and analyze real-world performance using a digital model during the design process. The company also develops Building Information Modeling software to generate and manage building data using a three-dimensional building model. Autodesk also provides digital media creation and management software from film and television visual effects, color grading, and editing to animation, game development, and design visualization.
3D Plant Design Software for Everyday Projects
Specification-driven design and standard parts catalogs streamline the placement of piping, equipment, and support structures. Integrated AutoCAD® P&ID software functionality enables you to create and edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and other documents. AutoCAD Plant 3D is included in the Autodesk® Plant Design Suites.
- Workspace—Purpose-built user interface for 3D plant design.
- Specifications and catalogs—Spec-driven technology and standard parts catalogs (ANSI/ASME (B16) and DIN/ISO). Modify catalogs to meet project requirements.
- Piping, equipment, and structure—Model spec-driven pipelines and components semiautomatically or manually. Includes a customizable library of standard equipment elements. Externally reference or parametrically create structural elements. Identify interferences.
- Construction documents—Generate accurate isometrics, orthographics, and other documents.
- Search and report—Query and manipulate data. Generate materials reports. Export to PCF files.
- AutoCAD P&ID integration—Integrated functionality enables data consistency.
- Autodesk Navisworks compatibility—Seamlessly perform whole-project review.
- Spec converter—Import specs from other applications.
What's new in Autodesk AutoCAD Plant3D SP1.0: http://images.autodesk.com/